www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Jess and Venessa

As some of you know I have a full time...real job...not the one i would really like to be spending all my time at though. I once had an employee friend named Vanessa. She is one of the most intelligent young lady I have ever met. Beautiful, smart, hard working, ethical, and all round girl next door. Well she's been officially snatched from the pond by the boy next door:)


Jess, her lucky man is a perfect match for her and I wish them both all the luck in the world. The lucky date is next year in June, I think the 18Th... I will be attending, so I helped out their process by gifting them their engagement shots. I'd have to say, they look perfect together.

Best of luck too you both!





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home