www.flickr.com

Monday, March 05, 2007

Rover Round Up

Macy And I found some Soccer goals out in one of the fields. We had fun driving between two of them. I love this picture of her. We had fun spending time together.
On Saturday morning frost was everywhere! Here is Macy with the frost from one of the camp chairs left outside on her finger. I told her if she scrapped all the frost up, she might make a small snow ball. She laughed...it was too cold.

This is Tori. She is 11 years old. She was having fun playing with all the kids who would through the ball for her whenever she wanted them too.
I caught a glimpse of an Ultra Light airplane from the ranch and my lens cap was on. By the time i was ready to shoot, it was headed behind trees. This is what I caught. I love the light illuminating from underneath the plane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home