www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas preparation...Lets just say mess, ok?

Well we attempted Christmas cookies today. What a mess! Check out the last picture in this post to see what cleaned the floor! Needless to say, the kids had fun and I got a lot of stress added to me during this fun pastime. Marshall took decorating very seriously and Macy and Micayla just took forever to make the few cookies they did. Their dough was like rocks when they were done. They will have to learn to lay off the flour next year. So if you get a rather "hard" cookie, it was theirs.



Morning rain hit today. Hopefully bringing some cooler weather, but my A.C. is still on...

Although I love my M's, My third favorite "M" came to visit today. Miss Morgan the big 1 year old. It's hard to believe that "full of rolls" baby I posted way back in, um I think April, is this standing, walking, brown eyed beauty! Happy Birthday Morgan.
Meet Rico. He's Ed's Christmas present. He is doing well and that's a huge compliment coming from a dog hater like me. He just needs to learn his place in this house and leave my babies alone! I miss my kitties. Some wont even come in to visit. But they are less afraid of him every day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture you posted that you took of Morgan yesterday is great! It is so hard to believe she is a year old, but yet when I look at that picture, she looks like such a big girl.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home