www.flickr.com

Monday, September 10, 2007

A simply fabulous weekend.

I spent this past weekend with a bunch of wonderful women. We went to Inverness Florida to a scrapbook resort and spent the weekend talking, scrapping, eating and getting NO SLEEP! We did spend some down time taking some fabulous pictures and here they are:
AMY:


April S:


Apryl C:

Apryl and Amy:
Monica:


Monica and April:
Sharon:

The whole gang!
Hey, who's the chick in the blue hat???
Too bad I didn't get to take her picture. Maybe next time Mendi????Thanks for a great weekend ladies!


3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Janet,
Just thought I would check out your blog and see if you had posted anything about your weekend. I am sure glad you gals had a great time. I missed getting to meet all of you but I had a fabulous time at the SDV at Disney. Your pictures are supe!! What talent! Hope you gals come again.

Teresa Russell
co-owner
All Seasons Scrapbook Resort

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What about the chick in the tan hat???
Julie:O)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Aprylc said...

we are some pretty hot chicks! LOL Thanks again!!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home