www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A challenge was posed, and I think I have taken it a little too seriously!

"Take a self portrait". Thats all I needed to do. But for three days I have found myself eagerly behind my lens, and enjoying it! Its an odd thing when you dont have many pictures of yourself, but spend way too much time behind a camera.
So step out and shoot yourself, you learn a few things and you get to see some

pictures of yourself...

Well, these are ok. They look like the more everyday Janet.



I really like the black and whites. It helps hide all the color differences in the face. its also more sultry and mysterious.
And the Nature Janet. She has bad allergies, and loves to be outside. I am even getting used to the very hot temps here in Florida. But my sinuses just wont let me spend too much time...